Tumblewire has extensive experience designing high-impact feature-driven content-managed websites, powerful web applications, and complex customized solutions for existing systems. Our end clients include BP from the energy sector, and Royal Bank of Scotland as well as Bank of America Merrill Lynch from the financial services sector.
Areas of proficiency include:
- high impact visual design
- rapid deployment onto proven open source frameworks (Drupal, WordPress)
- content manageable by the site owner
- mobile versions
- integrated advanced functionality where required
Web application development:
- full design of new applications, either standalone or integrated with existing systems
- revisions/extensions to existing functionalities
- integration of online recruiting systems and other customized modules within an enterprise CMS
- conversion of LAN-based systems to web applications
- deployment of cloud-based telephony solutions (e.g. Twilio) within web applications
- complex multi-lingual employee surveys
- secure high volume document imaging solutions
- single sign on user authentication
- PCI DSS implementation
Usability analysis and design:
- use-driven workflows
- simplified navigation
- strategies for mobile deployment
Extending web to mobile:
- smartphones and tablets, iOS/Android/Blackberry
- simplified user experience design
- mobile web v.s. app development
- QR codes
- keyword strategy
- optimized web architecture
- content development
- implementation of dashboards
- unifying feeds to multiple platforms
Hosting strategy and management:
- procurement of the best-fit hosting providers
- domain acquisition
Tumblewire has experience integrating cloud-based telephony solutions with advanced web architecture feeding into LAN-based databases, such as with our bespoke order / call availability / crewing system utilizing cloud-based telephony.
Tumblewire’s Advanced Digital Image Repository (ADIR) is used by Parseq Limited to serve some of the largest financial institutions in the world, including Royal Bank of Scotland, Bank of America Merrill Lynch, First Data, and Barclays.
Tumblewire has deployed nearly 100 CMS driven websites, including 60 country specific website for BP Careers spanning the world (including multiple backend solutions, multi-language deployment).
Tumblewire lead the complete overhaul and redesign of over 60 websites for BP Careers with the primary focus of improving usability. Clicks to critical high traffic information were reduced by more than 50%.
Tumblewire has designed and deployed all major international websites for BP Solar.
As well as client driven development, Tumblewire provides ongoing web services such as our online survey, with powerful administrative and analytical features. Many large corporations employ this advanced survey functionality to enhance sales, marketing, organizational improvement, recruitment, and training processes.
Tumblewire has clients locally in Toronto but can easily serve clients in New York City, Los Angeles, London, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston, Detroit, Montréal, Vancouver, Pittsburgh, Ottawa, Calgary, and Edmonton.